Flat Fixed Fee
- Our goal is to remove any possible cost ambiguity in the entire build process from start to finish.
- With applying a fixed fee rather than a cost-plus percentage, this eliminates the traditional role of the contractor generating revenues via change orders.
- Tricor does not benefit from material price increases.
- Tricor will provide its clients with a comprehensive budget and subcontractor back-up to show every dollar that it will take to build its houses. One of our core beliefs is that we treat our clients like partners.
- Along with all costs being available, we will provide weekly schedule updates on all developments to ensure all parties understand progress of construction and allow for forecasting of product availability.
- Pass-through on all cost savings; Tricor will consistently review projects to maximize value and cost savings.
No Mark-up on Change Orders
- The approach we take on building these homes should already reduce change orders to a minimum but we believe that if something does arise we don’t charge any additional fees for this adjustment. Our consistent goal will be to have zero change orders on all projects.